Detailed Product Description
Wireless Burglar Alarm
> 7 wired and 99 wireless zones
> 10-second message recording
> Voice prompt for remote operation
1. TFT color screen with English and voice prompt, simple operation.
2.99 wireless defense zones, each zone has 8 defense types available for choice.
3. Alarm calls is prior to normal call even when the phone is busy.
4. Simple and fast to add wireless accessories. The alarm panel is compatible with the 2262 coding format and millions of codes and can add up to 150 remote controllers and 150 detectors.
5.4 groups of timely arm and disarm;
6. Can store 6 phone numbers: When the alarming, the system will make alarm call to these numbers automatically;
6. Can store 3 SMS numbers: When the alarming, the system will send alarming SMS automatically;
7.10-second automatic message recording;
8. Built-in artificial intelligent digital voice announcer;
9. Built-in artificial intelligent English message;
10. Users can make calls by using the keypad on the alarm panel, just like a telephone;
11. One-key-control function: Out Arm, Home Arm, Remote Arm;
12. SOS, fire, gas, door, hall, window, balcony, and perimeter places alarm;
13. Real-time, delay, 24 hours, bypass defense zones programming function;
14. Wireless coding: Easy to add additional wireless accessories;
15. Remote control Arm, Disarm, Monitor, and Intercom by phone;
16. Adopt high precision clock IC to ensure that the previous time will not lose when the power is off.
17. Black box function alarm panel automatically records 72 pieces of the arm, disarm, and 102 pieces of recent alarm events.
> Input Voltage: DC12V/1A
> Standby Current: <55mA
> Alarming Current: <450mA
> Wireless Frequency: 315MHz, 2262/4.7MΩ
> GSM Frequency: 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz
> Back-up Battery: NI-HI AAA*6 DC7.2V
> Siren Volume: 110dB
1 main panel, 1 wireless PIR detector, 1 wireless door sensor, 1 siren, 2 remote controllers, 1 power supply, 1 manual
Villa, house, hospital, shop, car, school, financial office, office, Particularly suitable for elderly and children in an emergency.
Humidity : ≤ 90%
Sending distance: NO obstacle 80m •Static current:≤75uA
Work condition: Temperature: –10 ~40°C
detecting angle: Horizontal1110°Vertical60°
These sensors are used to protect the opening of both doors and windows.
If someone opens the protected door or window, a magnetic switch inside the sensor will trip, which sets off the security system.
Install one at every entrance to make sure your home is protected. Each sensor is
supervised (self-checking) for professional reliability and offers you a choice in design and performance
It will work with alarm systems, compatible with most standard security systems.
Power supply: DC = 12V ~ 8.4V (built-A27 DC = 12V battery)
emission current: I2 ≤ 15mA
launch time: T = 1 s
Transmission Distance: 80M in the open area.
Working environment: Humidity: -10 degrees to 40 degrees
Relative humidity: ≤ 90%
Wired connection to Host
Operation Temp: -10C~50C
Humidity: no more than 90%
Additional sensors can be used
> 1 X Control Panel
> 1 X PIR sensor (Not include battery,battery type:AAA)
> 1 X Door sensor (Not include battery,battery type:A23 12V)
> 2 X Remote control
> 1 X Wired Siren
> 1 X User manual
> 1 X Adapter
How to Choose and use an alarm system
Now there are many kinds of home alarm system products in the market but you may not know how to choose the most suitable. Here we have some suggestions about how to choose and use an alarm system for you.
> Knowing whether you need a wired system or a wireless one. Normally we recommend a wireless system because it is much easier for you to install.
> Knowing a complete alarm system not only includes the common burglar alarm, but also includes a fire alarm(smoke alarm), a panic alarm, and an environmental Alarm.
> Count the number of doors and windows of your house that a burglar may access. Your alarm system should cover all the entrances in your house.
> If you are a pet owner, we recommend you use pet-friendly PIR motion sensor to immunity your pet. Because pets can even trigger a false alarm.
> Decide if you need a Smoke sensor, Gas sensor, or Wireless Flash Siren to beef up your alarm system.
> Whether you are leaving your house for a few short minutes, working from home during the day, or vacationing on the other side of the world, your alarm system should be armed and ready to alert you at all times.